noun• dated or • humorous
- A female editor.More example sentences
- The pretentious editrix kept asking him to point out why Target was so déclassé and how they were conning the masses, but all he could say was ‘Don't you get it?
- The editrix of British Vogue joined the cream of British womanhood Women Achievers who lunched with Queen Elizabeth on March 11th.
- After waiting 90 minutes for the show to start, the editrix finally lost her wintry cool.
More definitions of editrixDefinition of editrix in:
- The British & World English dictionary