- A drink consisting of milk and soda water, flavored with syrup.More example sentences
- Perched on a seat at the counter, you can have an egg cream or a phosphate lemonade, even if you're not old enough to remember sharing one with your high-school sweetheart.
- He brought over an egg cream, thinking that she might be enticed into drinking it.
- And I thought of my father, how he would have liked that appliance shop, and how if he'd been here maybe afterward we'd go to the diner on the corner of Broadway for an egg cream.
More definitions of egg creamDefinition of egg cream in:
- The British & World English dictionary