noun (plural eigenfrequencies)Mathematics & Physics
- One of the natural resonant frequencies of a system.More example sentences
- From the calculated eigenfrequencies and eigenvectors, statistical measures of motion can be derived.
- Especially when these oscillators have similar eigenfrequencies, an absolute synchronization of phases and frequencies emerges spontaneously.
- The objective is reformulated into a double-bound formulation due to the complication from multiple eigenfrequencies.
More definitions of eigenfrequencyDefinition of eigenfrequency in:
- The British & World English dictionary