- 1An elevated railroad or section of railroad, especially that in Chicago.More example sentences
- Ive been riding the El nearly every day for about 17 months now.
- Sometimes riding the el at midnight takes one on a journey far deeper than merely underground.
- 1.1A train running on an elevated railroad.More example sentences
- Riding the el or train should is a nice option, however, the street should not be in this bad a condition.
- Riding the El train will never be the same.
More definitions of elDefinition of el in:
- The British & World English dictionary