- A pancreatic enzyme that digests elastin.More example sentences
- In a related experiment, articular cartilage was incubated for two days with the enzyme elastase, which specifically digests the collagen fibers.
- Big, long, expensive programs against enzymes like elastase and thrombin went on year after year, but no one could get the things to quite work well enough.
- Additional indentation tests were performed at the nanometer and micrometer scales on native articular cartilage to study the effects of the enzymes cathepsin D and elastase.
More definitions of elastaseDefinition of elastase in:
- The British & World English dictionary