- (Of a garment or material) made elastic by the insertion of rubber thread or tape: ski pants with elasticated waistMore example sentences
- If you do walk away trailing elasticated gum, it's worse, and a tough cleaning job.
- A useful tip for making up squid and mackerel sandwich baits is to take a spool of elasticated cotton with you and use it to tie the head of the squid to the line above the eye of the hook before inserting the hook.
- Women with sensible bobs grinned despite their elasticated skirts.
More definitions of elasticatedDefinition of elasticated in:
- The British & World English dictionary