- Care of people who are elderly or infirm, provided by residential institutions, by paid daily help in the home, or by family members.More example sentences
- Total time spent providing eldercare represents the summation of time spent providing personal care and time spent providing other care.
- Women are incredibly disadvantaged when they perform traditionally female work - childcare, housework, eldercare - unpaid within families.
- Furthermore, the type of eldercare generally needed includes hands-on tasks such as providing transportation and going shopping rather than assisting with financial needs that might be more readily handled remotely.
More definitions of eldercareDefinition of eldercare in:
- The British & World English dictionary