Of or relating to elections or electors: electoral reform
More example sentences
- If that state was Nevada, with five electoral votes, the election would be tied.
- Here is strong evidence of the need to reform the electoral system so every vote counts.
- From being Labour's saviour and electoral ace with the swing voter, he will become the man in the way.
- More example sentences
- This has proved electorally successful, delivering Labour its two best ever election triumphs.
- A party's choice of leader is electorally important in so far as the person influences its electoral image.
- He did this just because it was electorally popular and, crucially, a way of repaying election donors.