- A permanently polarized piece of dielectric material, analogous to a permanent magnet.More example sentences
- There are mini headphone and microphone jacks - the unit includes a pair of headphones with a tiny electret mic attached on a boom - and a proprietary USB jack with cable supplied.
- The electret microphone (range, 20 to 25,000 Hz within three decibels) was fixed in a polyester cover.
- A small electret condenser monaural microphone is found on the top panel next to its speaker, so you can annotate each image with your own voice.
More definitions of electretDefinition of electret in:
- The British & World English dictionary