- Dialysis in which the movement of ions is aided by an electric field applied across the semipermeable membrane.More example sentences
- One possible application of electrodialysis is the desalination of water.
- Electricity generators are also replacing some of the disinfection and cleansing chemicals by installing systems using ozone, electrodialysis, and reverse osmosis.
- Research and development is being undertaken on most membrane processes, including reverse osmosis, ultrafiltration, microfiltration, and electrodialysis.
More definitions of electrodialysisDefinition of electrodialysis in:
- The British & World English dictionary