- The measurement of electrical activity in different parts of the brain and the recording of such activity as a visual trace (on paper or on an oscilloscope screen).More example sentences
- Many different specialties use electroencephalography services.
- The goal of brain wave biofeedback is to teach people to control their own brain wave patterns using electroencephalography feedback.
- Useful clinical investigations for the diagnosis of RS are electroencephalography monitoring and brain magnetic resonance imaging studies.
More definitions of electroencephalographyDefinition of electroencephalography in:
- The British & World English dictionary