- A chandelier in which the lights are electrical.More example sentences
- For some of her larger lamps and electroliers, she used the striated and textured surfaces of shells to give a decorative three-dimensional effect to a shade.
- The catalogue offered more than thirty models of lamps, sconces, and electroliers, and she held several examples of most models in her inventory.
- The interior, which is reflected across the adjacent bandstand as it grows dark, is all scumbling and dragging and poison-blue electroliers.
late 19th century: from electro-, on the pattern of chandelier.
More definitions of electrolierDefinition of electrolier in:
- The British & World English dictionary