- A cigarette-shaped device containing a nicotine-based liquid that is vaporized and inhaled, used to simulate the experience of smoking tobacco: more smokers are turning to electronic cigarettes to help them quit smokingMore example sentences
- Federal health officials say electronic cigarettes contain cancer-causing chemicals despite the manufacturer's claims that they are safer than tobacco cigarettes.
- Electronic cigarettes produce a nicotine mist that is absorbed directly into the lungs.
- But he ended up buying a strange new gizmo for himself - menthol-flavoured electronic cigarettes.
More definitions of electronic cigaretteDefinition of electronic cigarette in:
- The British & World English dictionary