Definition of electronica in English:
1A popular style of music deriving from techno and rave and having a more ambient, esoteric, or cerebral quality.
- He is long credited as the master of fusing Indian classical music with electronica.
- Her releases, flirting in turn with ambient, electronica, techno, dub and industrial have proven to be enduring records.
- But they consistently stock their shelves with quality, alternative music, electronica and what have you.
2Electronic devices or technology considered collectively.
- On show at the Electronica show was a device for controlling start and stop of motors without sensors.
- Who can bring a tear to your eye with a high tech electronica gadget that sits comfortably in the palm of his hand?
Words that rhyme with electronicaharmonica, Honecker, japonica, Monica, moniker, Salonica, santonica, veronica
Definition of electronica in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.