- A style of popular music characterized by the use of electronically created sounds, with a synthesizer as the primary instrument.More example sentences
- The second CD takes us into self-described "acid, rave, electropop" territory.
- The album also features a cover of Can's I Want More, which sees Kirk adopting a rare electro-pop format.
- With last year's 604 album, the Liverpool-based quartet became poster children for the electro-pop revival.
More definitions of electropopDefinition of electropop in:
- The British & World English dictionary