- (Of a gem) cut in a rectangular shape with stepped facets.More example sentences
- His Lady Kalla - a modern version of the Kallista - is an indulgent work embedded with 108 emerald-cut diamonds totaling 32.13 carats set in hand-carved white gold at a reduced price of $330,000.
- While searching for her car keys one day, she came across a black velvet Tiffany box that contained a three-karat emerald-cut diamond ring.
- She looked at the ring on her finger and was blown away by it; it was a very large emerald-cut diamond sitting on a platinum band that had several more diamonds set in it, circling the entire band.
More definitions of emerald-cutDefinition of emerald-cut in:
- The British & World English dictionary