- A spectrum of the electromagnetic radiation emitted by a source. Compare with absorption spectrum.More example sentences
- It is likely that both the absorption spectrum and the emission spectrum are changed at high intensities with respect to the low-intensity spectra of DsRed recorded by conventional spectrometers.
- The collection of wavelengths of light emitted by hydrogen gas is called the emission spectrum of hydrogen, and there is a corresponding spectrum for absorption.
- The gain or the stimulated emission spectrum should be spectrally similar to the steady-state fluorescence spectrum and show similar solvent dependence.
More definitions of emission spectrumDefinition of emission spectrum in:
- The British & World English dictionary