- Make or become purple: [no object]: his face empurpled with furyMore example sentences
- Cheeks empurpled, spit launching in all directions, eyes afire with outraged vanity, the Colonel will have none of your treachery.
- She sent me the red rose we called hers, her type and symbol, to wear inside my wedding dress - I have it still, a few petals empurpled with age, pressed inside an old locket.’
- The look on the empurpled face of the director as he expostulated on this ‘craven surrender’ for Channel Four news was such a laugh.
More definitions of empurpleDefinition of empurple in:
- The British & World English dictionary