- 1A flattened piece at or forming the end of something such as a motor or generator.More example sentences
- The large end plate on the wing works like an aerodynamic brake and produces the necessary speed wash off.
- The linkage allows the spring assembly to be rigidly mounted under the bottom end plate.
- An end plate is secured to the canister at the open end and includes an inlet port and an outlet port to provide for fluid communication with a mounting adaptor of an oil circuit.
- 1.1 Anatomy Each of the discoid expansions of a motor nerve where its branches terminate on a muscle fiber.More example sentences
- A perpendicular is erected from the end plate of the most caudal vertebrae, whose inferior end plate tilts maximally to the concavity of the curve (inferior end vertebrae).
- Axons travel from the neurons located in nuclei within the brain stem via the cranial nerves without synaptic interruption to the motor end plates on the striated muscle.
- This process puts greater stress on the articular cartilage of the vertebrae and their respective end plates.
More definitions of end plateDefinition of end plate in:
- The British & World English dictionary