- An enzyme that breaks peptide bonds other than terminal ones in a peptide chain.More example sentences
- The ability to obtain peptides of this length, from proteins of greater length, is facilitated by the use of enzymes, endopeptidases, that cleave at specific sites within the primary sequence of proteins.
- New evidence showing that stored endopeptidases start storage protein mobilization in germinating seeds of these plants
- Their action ends when endopeptidases in the kidney or blood vessels inactivate them.
More definitions of endopeptidaseDefinition of endopeptidase in:
- The British & World English dictionary