(also end paper)
- A blank or decorated leaf of paper at the beginning or end of a book, especially one fixed to the inside of the cover.More example sentences
- The arrangement of the cover to endpapers to title pages is such a marvelous set of elements to play with.
- Books he used for teaching often had their endpapers covered with page numbers, references, and brief comments; these jottings formed his working index, a set of notes that would never be separated from the book.
- The camera dwells lovingly on bookshelves, there are close ups of book covers and their spines, the title page and the endpapers.
More definitions of endpaperDefinition of endpaper in:
- The British & World English dictionary