A volatile organic liquid used as a general anesthetic.
- A halogenated ether; chemical formula: CHF2OCF2CHFCl
More example sentences
- It is important to notice that enflurane is volatile.
- Indeed, enflurane is a volatile anesthetic, and it equilibrates not only between water and lipids but also between water and air.
- On another hand, the quantities of enflurane estimated for the maximal effects shows that more enflurane can penetrate in the gel than in the fluid state.
Definition of enflurane in:
- The British & World English dictionary