- A nine-sided figure used in a particular system of analysis to represent the spectrum of possible personality types.More example sentences
- But when I say that I saw the entire system of enneagrams like in a vision, it was a reference to this clarity of thought with which I could envision the entire system after so many years of dedicated, intense work.
- The enneagram helps people understand their own personalities in a new light with an appreciation of each other's gifts.
- While he has completed a book on enneagrams, he wants more and more people to use the wisdom of enneagram to develop their personalities, hence the series of workshops.
from Greek ennea 'nine' + -gram1.
More definitions of enneagramDefinition of enneagram in:
- The British & World English dictionary