- An assessment of the extent to which an organization is observing practices that seek to minimize harm to the environment.More example sentences
- Many companies declared as polluters are expected to object to the environmental audit, since not all companies were examined thoroughly.
- It offers a free environmental audit by an expert to advise and guide businesses to achieve more from their resources and gain a greener reputation.
- A company of its size and environmental leadership has undoubtedly conducted the full environmental audit.
More definitions of environmental auditDefinition of environmental audit in:
- The British & World English dictionary