- US variant spelling of aeolian.More example sentences
- Such an age estimate is not necessarily undermined by the possibility of eolian deposition of diatoms or by delivery of diatoms in clasts of sediment ejected from an asteroid impact in the Southern Ocean.
- Trace fossils from carbonate eolian environments of Quaternary age usually represent burrows, nests or trackways of terrestrial insects, such as wasps, or arachnids.
- The volume concludes with a very brief chapter on ancient eolian Iandforms and their use in reconstructing Quaternary paleowind directions.
More definitions of eolianDefinition of eolian in:
- The British & World English dictionary