- A painful inflammation of tendons surrounding an epicondyle.More example sentences
- Every year approximately four of every 1,000 adults has a problem with tennis elbow, or painful lateral epicondylitis.
- The current best practice management for lateral epicondylitis involves a graduated tendon rehabilitation program that begins with relative rest of the injured tendon through avoidance of aggravating activities.
- The pathologic process of epicondylitis involves chronic degenerative changes of the tendons at the region of the respective epicondyles.
More definitions of epicondylitisDefinition of epicondylitis in:
- The British & World English dictionary