- another term for adrenaline.More example sentences
- The pancreatic hormone exerts an opposing effect to that of glucagon and epinephrine.
- While you may not be at such an extreme stage, striving, failure and self - criticism lead to stress, which floods the blood with hormones epinephrine and cortisol.
- In addition to their effects as neurotransmitters, norepinephrine and epinephrine can influence the rate of metabolism.
More definitions of epinephrineDefinition of epinephrine in:
- The British & World English dictionary