- An optical projector that gives images of opaque objects.More example sentences
- The commander's station is fitted with an optional panoramic sight and six episcopes fitted with a switch for gun and episcope alignment.
- The driver has three episcopic sights and the commander's observation cupola has five episcopes.
- In the TK 105 turret, for daytime operations, the commander is provided with wide field episcopes and a 360° panoramic M389 sight with x 2 and x 8 magnifications.
More definitions of episcopeDefinition of episcope in:
- The British & World English dictionary