- The policy of treating employees and others without discrimination, especially on the basis of their sex, race, or age: [as modifier]: an equal opportunity employerMore example sentences
- The report reveals that many health boards and trusts have no specific race and equal opportunities policies in place, and where they do they are often out of date.
- Many health boards and trusts have no specific race and equal opportunities policies.
- A good employer will have agreed equal opportunities and other policies such as anti-harassment with the union.
More definitions of equal opportunityDefinition of equal opportunity in:
- The British & World English dictionary