Definition of equalitarian in English:
Another term for egalitarian.
- Those who believe in nurturing, finding fitting consequences for behavior, and disciplining through mutual respect believe in an equalitarian type of family values system.
- At least, that's what I expected, when she claimed on opening night to be an equalitarian.
- Although not perfect, it is a thousand times more fraternal, equalitarian and human than any other project that others want to impose on us.
- Example sentences
- What primarily entrenched a culture of incompetence was a combination of nationalism and equalitarianism.
- Nor is it simply the decline of deference to elite rule and the rise of individualism, majoritarianism, and equalitarianism.
- After all, the ferocious equalitarianism of the old public sector would never have let people be paid more simply because they were pakeha.
Words that rhyme with equalitarianagrarian, antiquarian, apiarian, Aquarian, Arian, Aryan, authoritarian, barbarian, Bavarian, Bulgarian, Caesarean (US Cesarean), centenarian, communitarian, contrarian, Darien, disciplinarian, egalitarian, establishmentarian, fruitarian, Gibraltarian, grammarian, Hanoverian, humanitarian, Hungarian, latitudinarian, libertarian, librarian, majoritarian, millenarian, necessarian, necessitarian, nonagenarian, octogenarian, ovarian, Parian, parliamentarian, planarian, predestinarian, prelapsarian, proletarian, quadragenarian, quinquagenarian, quodlibetarian, Rastafarian, riparian, rosarian, Rotarian, sabbatarian, Sagittarian, sanitarian, Sauveterrian, sectarian, seminarian, septuagenarian, sexagenarian, topiarian, totalitarian, Trinitarian, ubiquitarian, Unitarian, utilitarian, valetudinarian, vegetarian, veterinarian, vulgarian
Definition of equalitarian in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.