Definition of Equatorial Guinea in English:
- Equatorial Guinean adjective& noun
- Example sentences
- ‘I think the British thought, ‘If there's a change of regime, no problem ’, ‘said a spokesman for the Equatorial Guinean government.’
- ‘We are awaiting a copy of the questions which the Equatorial Guinean authorities have addressed to the Department of Justice according to reports we have read,’ his legal adviser, Peter Hodes, said yesterday.
- Mico Nsue had also defended some of the 100 Equatorial Guinean dissidents and former soldiers tried in 2002 for a threat to state security.
Definition of Equatorial Guinea in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.