- An astronomical telescope on an equatorial mount.More example sentences
- Dr Paul Callanan said restoration work had already been completed on the main instrument, an equatorial telescope in the dome.
- For an equatorial telescope to track accurately, its polar axis must be aligned with the pole.
- This knowledge is not required to enjoy using a telescope, or even to use an equatorial telescope because such scopes can be used for casual viewing without mastering all the skills first.
More definitions of equatorial telescopeDefinition of equatorial telescope in:
- The British & World English dictionary