- (Chiefly of chemicals and medicines) equally powerful; having equal potencies.More example sentences
- However, clinically, the effectiveness is equal in equipotent doses.
- The equipotent dosing ratio for diazepam: midazolam is reported as 1.5 to 2: 1.
- In a further study by the same group oral THC 10 mg was found to be about equipotent to codeine 60 mg, and THC 20 mg was about equipotent to codeine 120 mg.
More definitions of equipotentDefinition of equipotent in:
- The British & World English dictionary