Definition of equisetum in English:
noun (plural equiseta /-ˈsētə/ or equisetums)Botany
A plant of a genus that comprises the horsetails.
- Genus Equisetum, family Equisetaceae
- Give the child lots of warm herb teas, especially horsetail (equisetum), which cleanses the kidneys.
- Horsetails or equisetum can be your nightmare if you have recently laid tarmacadam.
- The pond is planted with equisetum, irises, and other water lovers.
Definition of equisetum in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia