Definition of equisetum in English:
noun (plural equiseta-ˈsētə or equisetums)Botany
A plant of a genus that comprises the horsetails.
- Genus Equisetum, family Equisetaceae
- Give the child lots of warm herb teas, especially horsetail (equisetum), which cleanses the kidneys.
- Horsetails or equisetum can be your nightmare if you have recently laid tarmacadam.
- The pond is planted with equisetum, irises, and other water lovers.
Definition of equisetum in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.