- Containing no mistakes; faultless: the program and the design are error-free an error-free performanceMore example sentences
- You wouldn't dream of sending a letter for publication in a magazine or newspaper without making sure it was error-free.
- I'm not going to argue that this is an error-free motion picture.
- The electronics also include temperature and humidity sensors for rapid and error-free recordings of a structure's environmental condition.
More definitions of error-freeDefinition of error-free in:
- The British & World English dictionary