- A belch.More example sentences
- It is specifically very effective for diarrhea and digestive problems especially associated with an acid digestive system with acid eructations, diarrhea and abdominal pains.
- This may be accompanied by sourish and burning eructations, bowel discharges that contain sour and fermented material.
- The main symptoms described were diarrhea alternating with constipation (constipation predominant), abdominal bloating, pain (particularly post-prandial), non-acid eructation, and fatigue.
late Middle English: from Latin eructatio(n-), from the verb eructare, from e- (variant of ex-) 'out' + ructare 'belch'.
More definitions of eructationDefinition of eructation in:
- The British & World English dictionary