- 1The abnormal presence of erythroblasts in the blood.More example sentences
- However, the clinical significance of peripheral erythroblastosis after hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT) has not been evaluated.
- The infected mice developed erythroblastosis in the spleen typical of the early phase of Friend disease.
- 1.1 (also erythroblastosis fetalis) another term for hemolytic disease of the newborn.More example sentences
- Pathologic causes include disorders such as sepsis, rubella, toxoplasmosis, occult hemorrhage, and erythroblastosis fetalis.
- Rhesus disease (also called erythroblastosis fetalis) is a blood disease caused by the incompatibility of Rh factors between a fetus and a mother's red blood cells.
More definitions of erythroblastosisDefinition of erythroblastosis in:
- The British & World English dictionary