Definition of erythronium in English:
noun (plural erythroniums or erythronia /-nēə/)
A plant of a genus that includes dogtooth violet.
- Genus Erythronium, family Liliaceae
- Under the trees are clumps of hellebores, erythroniums, and trilliums.
- To add to your tulips and erythroniums, you may consider Fritillaria meliagris, which is a pink-and-white British native.
- ‘Pagoda’ is one of the most commonly available erythroniums.
Definition of erythronium in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan