- An entertainer specializing in escaping from the confinement of such things as ropes, handcuffs, and chains.More example sentences
- ‘Our clients will be able to enjoy comedy, magicians, contortionists, escapologists and music,’ he said.
- Houdini was a publicity-wise escapologist and illusionist who made his name and a good deal of money in America.
- Illusionist and escapologist Shahid Malik broke free from a straitjacket while suspended upside down from a burning rope.
More definitions of escapologistDefinition of escapologist in:
- The British & World English dictionary