- Esoteric or highly specialized subjects or publications.More example sentences
- I can't deny however that somewhere within I carry a dream of a community where students and teachers sit in the sun together in a fragrant garden and discuss all kinds of esoterica.
- As a reporter of celebrity sleaze, I may certainly be an epicenter of pop cultural esoterica, but I'm always skeptical of the latest ‘big thing.’
- But when he was answering the challenge of whether the soul exists, his response did not depend on abstractions or esoterica but on the perceived experience of personal and historical growth.
early 20th century: from Greek esōterika, neuter plural of esōterikos 'esoteric'.
More definitions of esotericaDefinition of esoterica in:
- The British & World English dictionary