- Relating to or denoting a particular ethnic group.More example sentences
- The major cleavages are ethnocultural (Flemish speakers versus Francophones), philosophical (the church versus liberals) and economic.
- Each chapter identifies relevant cultural variables specific to each racial/ethnic group, along with ethnocultural measures and their relevant psychometric properties.
- In this chapter I will focus on the claims raised by ethnocultural groups, such as immigrants, national minorities, indigenous peoples, and racial groups.
More definitions of ethnoculturalDefinition of ethnocultural in:
- The British & World English dictionary