Characterized by or feeling intense excitement and happiness: a euphoric sense of freedom
More example sentences
- I became filled with a sense of euphoric conversion; a new, enlightened understanding of the world.
- It is precisely here that the viewer experiences a euphoric sense of triumph in the face of such adversity.
- The sensation of sumptuous lips crushed against your own is every bit as euphoric as the indulgent delight of the feathery beginning.
- More example sentences
- Then he leans forward, his childish face alight as he repeats euphorically: ‘I am so lucky.’
- When her neighbours euphorically celebrate the home team's win, she receives the news that her husband is missing in action on the battlefront.
- Henry Jackson euphorically predicted he would win big in New York.
Pronunciation: /yo͞oˈfôrik(ə)lē, -ˈfär-/adverb