- 1Despite the possibility that; no matter whether: always try everything even if it turns out to be a dudMore example sentences
- It does not matter, even if it were to be clearly established that it had gone astray in the post.
- It is a unique gift that once given will always remain, even if the relationship ends.
- Under the current rules it is possible to force a vote even if only one branch supports the move.
- 1.1Despite the fact that: he is a great president, even if he has many enemiesMore example sentences
- There will be an audience for whatever is written, even if that audience is small.
- Therefore, even if the police cannot stop the drugs, they can try to follow the money.
- They already have wide currency amongst campaigners even if it is not labelled as such.
More definitions of even ifDefinition of even if in:
- The British & World English dictionary