- North American A book containing printed exercises for the use of students.More example sentences
- Also on the counter is a dictionary and a monster exercise book buffed brown, rusting staples losing grip against a stuffing of clippings, brochures and postcards.
- He had an exercise book on his left knee, and a Maths Methods textbook on his right knee.
- He sat on the corner of his desk and smiled at the girl in the front row who was staring at him in befuddlement and seemingly observing his every move whilst her pencil moved over her exercise book.
More definitions of exercise bookDefinition of exercise book in:
- The British & World English dictionary