- 1A person who exercises.More example sentences
- We have basic good form, but we are easily distracted by birds or small children or other exercisers who look and perform better than we do.
- ‘Our results showed that dosages of prescribed diabetes medications were reduced in 72 percent of exercisers, compared with the control group,’ says Castaneda.
- A recent study of college athletes showed that exercisers who used techniques such as visualization, progressive muscle relaxation and keeping a journal were less fatigued, less depressed and less likely to get injured or sick.
- 1.1An apparatus used to exercise.More example sentences
- But you know what, I'll wake up the next morning and I'll get out my exerciser and I'll work out.
- More effective than the standard bent knee crunch, the Ab Lounge 2 abdominal exerciser focuses the workout strictly on your stomach muscles, keeping your head, neck and back supported.
- The Kegel exerciser is a medical device designed to be used by women to exercise the pubococcygeus muscle (also called the PC muscle).
More definitions of exerciserDefinition of exerciser in:
- The British & World English dictionary