- A poll of people leaving a polling place, asking how they voted.More example sentences
- I became skeptical about such survey findings after filling out an exit poll after I voted in Manhattan on Tuesday morning.
- This is a national exit poll conducted in 267 voting centers throughout the country.
- Last year an election was held at which reporters for the school's newspaper conducted an exit poll that found a majority of grad students voted to unionize.
More definitions of exit pollDefinition of exit poll in:
- The British & World English dictionary