(also exit permit)
- A document giving authorization to leave a particular country.More example sentences
- Saudis are also required to obtain an exit visa from their government in order to leave Saudi Arabia, and they must provide a reason to get it.
- Lesser-known dissidents were offered a choice of an exit visa or a trial which would put them in prison.
- The doctor who was also accused was released but is still in Libya because the authorities refuse to issue him an exit visa.
More definitions of exit visaDefinition of exit visa in:
- The British & World English dictionary