- Denoting a particularly fine grade of olive oil made from the first pressing of the olives and containing a maximum of one percent oleic acid.More example sentences
- For one, there aren't enough acceptable words to describe the difference between premium extra virgin olive oil and other extra virgin olive oils.
- Admittedly, you may not want to use superior extra virgin olive oils for all your cooking.
- Use walnut, flaxseed or extra virgin olive oils instead.
More definitions of extra virginDefinition of extra virgin in:
- The British & World English dictionary