- old-fashioned term for mascara.More example sentences
- His eyes sparkled above eyeblack as he spoke of the spirit on the Lions' sideline during their comeback from a 17-point deficit in the final 10 minutes.
- Plus I just think it would be cool to see Japanese fans wearing eyeblack or something.
- They spat their shoes with tape, smear eyeblack high on their cheeks and tape up their sleeves to fully expose their bulging biceps.
More definitions of eyeblackDefinition of eyeblack in:
- The British & World English dictionary