- A bolt or bar with an eye at the end for attaching a hook or ring to.More example sentences
- To do the job you'll need a 30-inch piece of 1/4-inch iron about 4 inches wide, two 1/2-inch lag bolts with washers, and an eye bolt with nuts, washers and lock washers.
- Prisoners are forced to stand, handcuffed and with their feet shackled to an eye bolt in the floor for more than 40 hours.
- The AN3-14a must pass through the eye of the eye bolt.
More definitions of eyeboltDefinition of eyebolt in:
- The British & World English dictionary